- From Beer-Ritz, Britain's bestest online beer retailer and this site's generous sponsor, an international selection of a dozen harder-to-find dark ales, stouts and porters.
- From BrewDog, Aberdeenshire (the closest thing to rock stars in the beery firmament), two mixed cases of their singular concoctions.
- From Roland + Russell, beer importers, a gift basket of miscellaneous love and good feeling.
- From Church-key Brewing of Campbellford, a brewery tour and lunch at their Stinking Rose pub.
For those in the USA, where socialism and terrorist-pallying have been deemed acceptable after all:
- From Flying Dog Brewery of Maryland, USA (and this is verbatim, because it makes no sense to me) "a Barrel-aged Gonzo, Humphrey the Humper dog, Gonzo Poster and Gonzo T-shirt".
- From BrewDog, a signed t-shirt.
- From Beau's All-Natural Brewing of Ontario, Canada, a hat and t-shirt.
From Shipyard Brewing of Maine, USA, three separate prizes of a Shipyard travel coffee mug and a Shipyard aluminum water bottle.
How to enter: Email beer-related photographs, taken by your good self, to BOTH firstname.lastname@example.org (me) and email@example.com (Alan) before 9pm London time on Sunday 14 December 2008. You can enter more than one photo. You'll need to include you full name and postal address, which we'll disclose only to the prize-giver if you're a winner. We'll upload all the photos to a joint gallery as we go along.
The picture you're looking at was taken by John Lewington, our first prize winner last year. He called it "Two pints of bitter". You can read the story behind that photo here.